Urology treatments at Sri Ganga Ram CityHospitals include microsurgery, robotic systems and arthroscopy, fibre colonoscopy, and embolization facilities. To provide a more comprehensive and dynamic therapy plan, the department collaborates with Uro-oncology, urogynaecology, nephrology, colorectal surgery, and andrology. The male and female genital systems, as well as the male reproductive organs, are diagnosed and treated by urologists at Sir Ganga Ram City Hospital. Percutaneous nephrolithotripsy (PCNL), a less invasive treatment for renal calculus disease, was also introduced, with the most of patients receiving it on a continuous basis. The hospital purchased a new Extra Corporal Shockwave Lithotripter (ESWL), which provides the department with all of the most up-to-date approach to treating urinary stones, including ureteroscopy, PCNL, and ESWL.
Why choose Sir Ganga Ram City Hospital?
Sir Ganga Ram City Hospital is one of the trusted hospitals in Delhi as well as in India. There are several grounds that make us the top-most hospital of choice of patients and their family members
- Proven Clinical Excellence - We unceasingly outdo the industry benchmarks in medical outcomes
- High-tech healthcare facilities through cutting edge technology - access to the newest drugs, getting the finest treatment technology as well as the latest digital technology available to support clinical and patient administration structures
- Highly experienced and competent doctors, medical professionals and staffs
- Personalised care - Our hospital's philosophy revolves around providing personalised care for the most comfortable healthcare experience possible.
- Quality & cost-efficient Healthcare - Our commitment to patients of outstanding clinical care and friendly atmosphere that is cost efficient too
- Central location and easy accessibility