TMT, ECHO, HOLTER & ECG
Cardiovascular examinations (non-invasive ones) such as ECG, Echocardiogram, TMT, and Holter Monitoring can assist a doctor to establish how well the heart is working. The Sir Ganga Ram City Hospital can implement these procedures and also obtain results.
At our facility, we have all of the essential technology and resources to assist patients in receiving their test results on time. We can form a solid opinion on the condition that you are experiencing based on rapid reports and detection and diagnosis of the condition. Sir Ganga Ram City Hospital Offers the following services-
ECHO & ECG
Echocardiography is a technique that uses sound waves to obtain live images of the heart. The picture is an echocardiogram. This test helps your doctor to check on the health of your heart and valves. It makes use of inconspicuous sound waves to allow us to monitor how your heart works. To perform the test, a special instrument called a transducer is placed on your chest. The transducer gathers sound waves (echoes) from your heart and transmits them to a machine. This equipment employs sound waves to produce a visual representation of your heart on a monitor, allowing the specialist to learn more about its condition.
The treadmill test (TMT), often known as an exercise stress assessment is among the most prominent types of tests performed to generate provoking myocardial ischemia to diagnose cardiovascular disease. This is a cardiac stress test that analyses arterial blood pressure, ECG, and heart rate as you walk on a treadmill at various speeds. When the individual experiences limited angina, syncope, dyspnea, or weariness, the test is terminated.
When evaluated, some patients have a normal ECG yet clinically exhibit indicators of cardiovascular disease. Holter Monitoring is a mini version of an ECG. It can be used to diagnose irregularities in the heartbeat rhythm that occur at random times. The monitor is worn constantly for 24 - 48 hours as the patient goes about his or her everyday routines, allowing the Cardiologist to correlate symptoms such as dizziness, palpitations, or blackouts. When opposed to an ECG, which lasts just under a minute, Holter monitoring is significantly more prone to identify an irregular heart rhythm because the recording lasts 24 hours continually. It can also be used to assess the patient's ECG during occurrences of chest pain, when there may be unmistakable changes that indicate ischemia or a reduction in blood supply to the left ventricle muscle.
Why choose Sir Ganga Ram City Hospital?
Sir Ganga Ram City Hospital is one of the trusted hospitals in Delhi as well as in India. There are several grounds that make us the top-most hospital of choice of patients and their family members
- Proven Clinical Excellence - We unceasingly outdo the industry benchmarks in medical outcomes
- High-tech healthcare facilities through cutting edge technology - access to the newest drugs, getting the finest treatment technology as well as the latest digital technology available to support clinical and patient administration structures
- Highly experienced and competent doctors, medical professionals and staffs
- Personalised care - Our hospital's philosophy revolves around providing personalised care for the most comfortable healthcare experience possible.
- Quality & cost-efficient Healthcare - Our commitment to patients of outstanding clinical care and friendly atmosphere that is cost efficient too
- Central location and easy accessibility