Our team of nephrologists, kidney relocation experts, Interventional Nephrology Radiologists, and doctors collaborate at Sir Ganga Ram City Hospitals to diagnose and treat a variety of kidney-related problems in the most effective way possible. Your dialysis therapy is managed by well-trained nurses at Sir Ganga Ram City Hospital. If you're experiencing edge nephropathy, you might be able to get help at an independent care facility, which offers both treatment and training for dialysis. In health centres, the staff-to-patient ratio is ideal. Staff members include registered nurses, certified chronic hemodialysis technicians, and a renal support worker, all of whom are managed by a specialized hospital administrator. Regularly, your healthcare team meets with you to verify that your needs are being met.
One of the few centres in India that deliver advanced dialysis for severely ill patients in ICU/ICCU who have multi-organ failures and cannot get peritoneal or conventional haemodialysis for varying circumstances.
Why choose Sir Ganga Ram City Hospital?
Sir Ganga Ram City Hospital is one of the trusted hospitals in Delhi as well as in India. There are several grounds that make us the top-most hospital of choice of patients and their family members
- Proven Clinical Excellence - We unceasingly outdo the industry benchmarks in medical outcomes
- High-tech healthcare facilities through cutting edge technology - access to the newest drugs, getting the finest treatment technology as well as the latest digital technology available to support clinical and patient administration structures
- Highly experienced and competent doctors, medical professionals and staffs
- Personalised care - Our hospital's philosophy revolves around providing personalised care for the most comfortable healthcare experience possible.
- Quality & cost-efficient Healthcare - Our commitment to patients of outstanding clinical care and friendly atmosphere that is cost efficient too
- Central location and easy accessibility